Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2016/01/13 11:58:12 UTC

Re: GitHub Integration & Contribution workflow

I've borrowed the Pull Request Merge script from Spark project :

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-885
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/4

And also documented the merge work flow for committers in a wiki page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/Patch+Sumission

Till now, the GitHub work flow should be completely ready. I'd like to see
more contributions from GitHub pull requests to see if that is more
convenient for heavy GitHub users.

- Sijie