Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Joshua Ochsankehl <jo...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/03 20:05:35 UTC

Edit/Rename Paragraphs

It would be nice to have the ability to edit/rename paragraphs for
readability.  All the dates start looking the same especially in larger
notebooks.

RE: Edit/Rename Paragraphs

Posted by st...@orange.com.
Ok got it. This deals with internal, I’m not expert on this.

Posted by Joshua Ochsankehl <jo...@gmail.com>.
No I am not talking about the title.  So currently when you make a new
paragraph it gives it a unique name such as 20191004-074058_332622757.
This is great for making sure you aren't duplicating names and that it's
unique for every paragraph but gets to be a bit messy for human eyes when
they all have the same format and you're looking through a bunch of
paragraphs.

So I'm asking for a means to rename the paragraph in the json code.
Without having to export and reimport.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 2:23 AM <st...@orange.com> wrote:

> Hello Joshua,
>

> You can already put title on paragraph, just press the wheel configuration
> of your paragraph, then click on “Show title”. It will appear as
> “Untitled”, but you can directly edit it. Is it what you are talking about?
>

> Stéphane

RE: Edit/Rename Paragraphs

Posted by st...@orange.com.