Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2013/07/02 20:21:29 UTC

HTTPS ActionLink not behaving properly

Hello, I have an app that runs on a secure intranet using the following
configuration,

configuration.add(MetaDataConstants.SECURE_PAGE, "true");

When the user adds https to the domain, tapestry generates the following
actionlink which works perfectly.

/eprs/login.usernotice

However, when a user has a domain with either a blank protocol or http
protocol, tapestry generates the following actionlink url for me.

https://businessapps:80/eprs/login.usernotice

Notice the domain has been added with the wrong port but correct protocol.
This appears to be causing my actionlinks to break. Does anybody know how
to address this issue?

--
George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com

Re: HTTPS ActionLink not behaving properly

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Thanks Guys, it actually ended up being much simpler, I just needed to
specify HOSTPORT_SECURE in my config as port 443 and and HOSTPORT as 80.
This seems to have resolved my problem.

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.