Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Skladovs, Victor" <Sk...@his.de> on 2002/10/01 10:08:31 UTC

AW: Problems with hyphenation in fop

Hi again Frank!

The problem you describe looks the same as I had. My columns and rows
header were being written exactly the same way!
Then I began to experiment with fop from the command line and I found
that when building my pdf files directly from fo file like that:
>fop table.fo table.pdf

all pdf are fine! But using xalan-2.3.1 I've got this problem again:
>fop -xml table.xml -xsl xml2fo.xsl -pdf table.xml

That means FOP is not quilty! Have you tested all the combinations?
You can write me direct if you prefer skladov@his.de and I try to help
you.

Regards,
Viktor