Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Ramon Loureiro <br...@hotmail.com> on 2017/11/07 12:46:12 UTC

[users@httpd] RES: Receiving only 8000 bytes in CGI programs using post method

Hi again!

I forgot to mention some very important information:

When we are in non-secure mode, via port 8086, on localhost or on the same network the content is not cut and CGI reads all content.

When we are out of the network where the APACHE server is running, through port 8086 in non-secure mode, the content is cut off and the CGI only reads the first 8000 bytes.

So we can not read all the content when we are remote and not secure, without SSL.

Any suggestion? Any security settings to let the same operation between localhost and remote?

Thank you,
Ramon Loureiro