Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by cr...@istream.today on 2018/09/11 13:13:32 UTC

Ubuntu 16.04 Template - cloud-init - wrong network route

Hello folks ,

     Is there any working script for making a Ubuntu 16.04 template? I'm
asking this because I have tested in multiple ways, the only issue that I
have right now is that I'm getting wrong network route allocated. ( no
internet connectivity )

      For example my netmask is ending in .192 but I get .240 on my VM.

  I'm have tested with the following scripts:

*	https://github.com/HeinleinSupport/acs-template-scripts
*	https://gitlab.proio.com/s.brueseke/megonacloudtemplates

   Environment :  ACS 4.11.1 - VMware 5.5 Basic Networking.

   Any suggestion?

Thank you.

Cristian