Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by ICHIBA Sara <ic...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 17:57:41 UTC

no file cassandra.h found

hey there,

I'm trying to compile a script which include the line  #include
<cassandra.h> . the compilation is never completed and I have the error
file/directory cassandra.h not found. Any idea how to fix this knowing that
I have the Datastax Cassandra cpp-driver installed??

In advance, thank you for your response,
Sara

Re: no file cassandra.h found

Posted by Alex Popescu <al...@datastax.com>.
Please send this question to the DataStax C++ mailing list
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.datastax.com/forum/#!forum/cpp-driver-user

--
Bests,

Alex Popescu | @al3xandru