Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/25 13:22:17 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Airflow 1.10.13 based on 1.10.13rc1

Hello Airflow Community,

The vote to release Apache Airflow version 1.10.13 based on 1.10.13rc1 is
now closed.

The vote PASSED with 5 binding "+1", 2 non-binding "+1" and 0 "-1" votes:

"+1" Binding votes:
- Tomasz Urbaszek
- Daniel Imberman
- Jarek Potiuk
- Kaxil Naik
- Xiaodong Deng

"+1" non-Binding votes:
- James Timmins
- Tobiasz Kędzierski

I'll continue with the release process and the release announcement will
follow shortly.

Thanks,
Kaxil Naik