Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by MATSUMOTO Ryosuke <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/26 16:06:36 UTC

Access tuning module "mod_vlimit"

Hi all,

This is MATSUMOTO Ryosuke.
I am apache module developer in Japan.

My best access tuning module is "mod_vlimit".

mod_vlimit allows “Apache HTTP Server” administrators to limit the
number of simultaneous connections(ex, perl php)  from all clients to
the file or directory.

Mod_vlimit do NOT need to use mod_status.

The distribution page is http://modules.apache.org/search.php?id=2570.

It would be greatly appreciated that it gives the impression to me.

Best Regards

Access tuning module "mod_vlimit"