Posted to user@spark.apache.org by tsu-wt <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2014/12/16 20:29:14 UTC

Cannot parse ListBuffer - StreamingLinearRegression

Hi,

I am trying to run StreamingLinearRegression example on single node w/ out
hadoop installed. I keep getting the following error and cannot find any
documentation about the issue:

/14/12/16 13:26:50 ERROR JobScheduler: Error running job streaming job
1418758010000 ms.1
org.apache.spark.SparkException: Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 0 in
stage 1.0 failed 1 times, most recent failure: Lost task 0.0 in stage 1.0
(TID 1, localhost): org.apache.spark.SparkException: Cannot parse
ListBuffer([D@3e164f33)./

Please let me know if you have a solution to this issue.