Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Naby <us...@abwesend.de> on 2006/06/09 21:12:35 UTC

Version for production system

Hello,

we want to use AMQ/Ajax with a Tomcat 5.5.

What is a good version of AMQ to be used for a production system - RC2, RC3,
SNAPSHOT or current SVN ?

Thx

Re: Version for production system

Posted by Naby <us...@abwesend.de>.
Thx James for the quick answer.

I found some differences between the release and the svn source - e.g.
AjaxServlet or WebClient java source and the used backport....jar or
jetty....jar (web-demo libs).

Should i take the changes (fixes?) over to the release source before
compiling?

Re: Version for production system

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
4.0

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-40-release.html

On 6/9/06, Naby <us...@abwesend.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we want to use AMQ/Ajax with a Tomcat 5.5.
>
> What is a good version of AMQ to be used for a production system - RC2, RC3,
> SNAPSHOT or current SVN ?
>
> Thx

James
-------