Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com> on 2010/03/02 11:17:16 UTC

[VOTE] Approve Jacky Wang (王超) as a shindig committer

Greetings,

We're trying something new here with the way we vote in new committers.
 Previously we conducted these votes on shindig's private list.  We want to
be transparent, so we're going to hold this on the dev list.

Here's how it works, Shindig PMC members (listed below) have binding votes.
 Non binding votes are welcome, but do not alter the final tally.

With that said, I'd like to propose that Jacky Wang be granted committer
access and PMC membership if he accepts it.  He has been a great contributor
to shindig with more than 14 patches applied, numerous jira issues raised
and fixed and many contributions to the mailing list.

Vote Open for 72 hours

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not approve

Thanks!

* Shindig  PMC (est. 01/2010)
    Adam Winer                 <aw...@apache.org>
    Cassie Doll                <do...@apache.org>
    Chico Charlesworth         <ch...@apache.org>
    Chirag Shah                <ch...@apache.org>              [2010-02-20]
    Chris Chabot               <ch...@apache.org>
    Daniel Peterson            <dp...@apache.org>
    Evan Gilbert               <ev...@apache.org>
    Henning Schmiedehausen     <he...@apache.org>
 (*)
    Ian Boston                 <ie...@apache.org>
    John Hjelmstad             <jo...@apache.org>
    Kevin Brown                <et...@apache.org>
    Louis Ryan                 <lr...@apache.org>
    Paul Lindner (chair)       <li...@apache.org>
    Santiago Gala              <sg...@apache.org>
 (*)
    Upayavira                  <up...@apache.org>
 (*)
    Vincent Siveton            <vs...@apache.org>

RE: [VOTE] Approve Jacky Wang (王超) as a shindig committer

Posted by "VU, Thi Thu Thuy" <th...@sap.com>.
+1

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Tim Wintle <ti...@teamrubber.com>.
On Tue, 2010-03-02 at 02:17 -0800, Paul Lindner wrote:

> I'd like to propose that Jacky Wang be granted committer
> access and PMC membership if he accepts it.  He has been a great contributor
> to shindig with more than 14 patches applied, numerous jira issues raised
> and fixed and many contributions to the mailing list.

+1 (non-binding) - Always good to see extra comitters on the PHP side.

Re: [VOTE] Approve Jacky Wang (王超) as a shindig committer

Posted by "Jacky Wang (王超)" <ch...@google.com>.
Hi All,

Thanks Paul for nominating me as a Shindig committer, and thank you all for
endorsing me.  It's my great pleasure to serve the community and contribute
to the social web.

And for sure, I'm more than happy to be selected as the PMC member. :)

Thanks,
Jacky

--
Best Regards,

Jacky Wang
(Office) +86-10-6250-3316
(Mobile) +86-1381-0018-677
Kejian Building, Tsinghua Science Park Building 6
No.1 Zhongguancun East Road, Haidian District
Beijing P.R.China 100084

Re: [VOTE] Approve Jacky Wang (王超) as a shindig committer

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.

Posted by Santiago Gala <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Dan Peterson <dp...@google.com>.