Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by mayank panwar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/21 18:42:33 UTC

JMeter- how to point to single CSV file

Hi,
I am having some problem in using the "CSV data set config". how can i take
input from the csv file to enter username and password for the web-site.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mayank Panwar.

RE: JMeter- how to point to single CSV file

Posted by SAUMET Yoann SILICOMP <yo...@orange-ftgroup.com>.
Hi Mayank,

I think you have to add the 'HTTP cookie manager' ( without any
modifications) in you test plan.

Cordialement,
Yoann SAUMET

Posted by mayank panwar <ma...@gmail.com>.