Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gunter D'Hondt <gu...@sofico.be> on 2002/07/12 13:48:58 UTC

Correct version of mod_jk.dll for Apache 2.0.39

Who can send the correct version mod_jk.dll for Apache 2.0.39???
As I can see a lot of people are experiencing the same problem probably coz
of the wrong (older) version of mod_jk.dll so if someone is running
apache2.0.39 with mod_jk.dll running okay then send us your
apache/modules/mod_jk.dll pls!

Gunter

Posted by "Nikolas A. Rathert" <ni...@igd.fhg.de>.
The 120 kB is for Apache 1.3.x Version not for 2.0.x

NoSuchMethod at Ajp13Connector.run()

Posted by Gunter D'Hondt <gu...@sofico.be>.
Now that I finally got the mod_jk running with my apache2.0.39 and
tomcat4.0.4 now I'm getting this error in my tomcat dos box:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.net.Socket: method setKeepAlive(Z)V not
found at org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.Ajp13Connector.run(Ajp13Connector.java,
Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

I can see the apache/htdocs but when I try http://localhost/examples/ I'm
getting this error...

I just followed the guide on
www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-24-win32.xml

Greetings,
Gunter

RE: Correct version of mod_jk.dll for Apache 2.0.39

Posted by "Nikolas A. Rathert" <ni...@igd.fhg.de>.