Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Morgan Monger <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/14 15:10:55 UTC

JMeter 2.2 Extractor Variable Problems

In JMeter 2.1.1, I have an extractor below an HTTP
Sampler. The reference name is ss1. In the subsequent
HTTP Sampler, I reference ${ss1} and the extracted
value is passed correctly. In JMeter 2.2, the value is
sent to the web server as ${ss1} instead of the
extracted value. I have run the script side-by-side
for JMeter 2.1.1 and 2.2 to make sure the header
information is coming across correct. Any ideas why
the value is not substituted? Thanks,

Morgan

Re: JMeter 2.2 Extractor Variable Problems

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
If you have not resolved this problem, please send me a (small) test case that.

S.

Posted by Per Ekman <mr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Morgan Monger <mo...@yahoo.com>.