Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ri...@umapinc.com on 2002/10/10 00:19:00 UTC

Batik Using JSP

Hi,

   I am working on a JSP project where I grab data from a Postgres
database using jdbc driver and then write the results to a svg document.
Then, I use a Java servlet(batik transcoder) to create a jpeg image. I am
able to do this right now.

While I can do this, when I write to a svg file it is very time consuming.
Can I somehow skip this step and pass the svg stream directly to the batik
transcoder? Because right now batik transcoder is using the "svg file" to
create the jpeg.

Help is appreciated.

-Thanks,
Riyaz.