Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Audio Production <ne...@thevoicedepot.com> on 2001/08/08 04:41:42 UTC

Great Radio Imaging & Production Sample

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:41:27 -0400
From: "Newsletter" <ne...@thevoicedepot.com>
Subject: Great Radio Imaging & Production Sample

Aflalo Communications Production

           Aflalo Communications is a leader in Digital Audio Production

           specializing in Radio and Television Imaging and Production.

           You have been chosen to receive a FREE demo of our

            superior production that is guaranteed to tempt your

           soul. Submit your request for a free demo, and we'll

              send you a customized production of your demo in 24-hours.

           Submit the below the form for your free demo

           Full Name :
                  Station :
                  Location :
                  Email Address :
                  Demo Line :

           * Prices quoted upon request. $75 for a bronze package