Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Pesendorfer, Tom" <to...@eds.com> on 2005/02/10 18:42:44 UTC

Subject not set in session - bug in SecurityValve?

I found that the security valve is never setting the subject in the session
attribute - is that intended or should line 95 of the
AbstractSecurityValve.java read

request.getRequest().getSession().setAttribute(PortalReservedParameters.SESS
ION_KEY_SUBJECT, subject);

instead of the current (J2-M1)

request.getRequest().setAttribute(PortalReservedParameters.SESSION_KEY_SUBJE
CT, subject);

Cheers,
Tom

Re: Subject not set in session - bug in SecurityValve?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Pesendorfer, Tom wrote:
> I found that the security valve is never setting the subject in the session
> attribute - is that intended or should line 95 of the
> AbstractSecurityValve.java read
>
> request.getRequest().getSession().setAttribute(PortalReservedParameters.SESS
> ION_KEY_SUBJECT, subject);
>
> instead of the current (J2-M1)
>
> request.getRequest().setAttribute(PortalReservedParameters.SESSION_KEY_SUBJE
> CT, subject);
>
> Cheers,
> Tom

patch applied to cvs head