Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/18 18:50:11 UTC

slashdot interview of Rich Bowen

I stumbled across this video from /., where they interview Rich Bowen of the ASF, who mentions Cordova and explains some common misconceptions of the ASF.

http://tv.slashdot.org/video/?embed=A5bXdibzrdnFvktArNp73QqsNT5bwo2v

Re: slashdot interview of Rich Bowen

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Cordova direction mentions TLDW;
2:46 - "And over time, even though we started out with server-based
projects, we've moved to things as disparate as desktop document
editing with OpenOffice, phone application development with Cordova,
....."
10:00 - similar indirect mention (phone applications), how the
project's mission won out and allows different types of applications
when initially they thought about only allowing server software only

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.