Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/21 02:35:27 UTC

Tapestry + Acegi & Tapestry site template

Hello there! Two different questions :D
Well, I'm starting with acegi, read the docs, and examples. I was wondering.
How can I check for permissions using Tapestry (authentication is ok). I
mean, let's suppose I have some links that only few users could see. Is the
best way create an SecureComponent class and everyone inhirite from it? what
about the direct links? I'm really looking for some desing opinions here :D

Another thing, that Tapestry page is a template? It looks too cool to be
true ;). We're re-formulating our JUG site, and migrating from Struts to
Tapestry and a new look would be nice :D

Regards

Vinicius

Albert Einstein