Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by da...@commander4j.com on 2022/08/26 22:17:20 UTC

AXIS2 1.8.2 Eclipse Plugin Problem.

If you download version 1.8.2 of the Eclipse Plugin  for Axis 2 and unzip it you get a file called

${bundle-symbolic-name}_${bundle-version}.jar

I think this is a build problem.

I looked at an older version of the Plugin to determine what the filename should look like but I’ve not been able to install into into my Eclipse 2022-06 (Mac Version).

I placed the file into the Eclipse.app container file in the folder Eclipse.app/Contents/Eclipse/dropins but nothing appeared to happen.

I am wanting to create a REST Web Service using Java 11 and Apache Tomcat 10 (Jakarta) and would like to know if it’s going to be compatible as I believe there were some significant changes from Tomcat 9.

Thanks

Dave

Re: AXIS2 1.8.2 Eclipse Plugin Problem.

Posted by robertlazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
This week is starting off really busy at my day job, though I expect to
have some time to investigate this issue in the next day or two.

Seems like we don't have any committers using these plugins, and we are all
volunteers so please bear with us.

Robert