Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Heritier Arnaud <ah...@axway.com> on 2004/06/16 20:58:49 UTC

RE : Maven Javadoc doesn't split packages

Do you have a common root package ??

In maven we have a lot of packages but we have a common root org.apache.maven

http://maven.apache.org/apidocs/index.html

Is it your case ??

Arnaud

Re: RE : Maven Javadoc doesn't split packages

Posted by Digby <li...@digby.net>.
Yes - I have com.company.project.xxx and com.company.project.yyy, but
all the classes are bundled together.

Thanks

Digby