Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/10 12:19:04 UTC

IGNITE-1681: loadAll threshold is not configurable for CacheStoreBalancingWrapper

Michael,

Would you mind finishing that task? You should add a couple of tests to
validate that everything works is expected. I've put all the info into
the ticket.

Regards,
Denis

Re: IGNITE-1681: loadAll threshold is not configurable for CacheStoreBalancingWrapper

Posted by M G <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Denis

I'm looking at it now

Regards