Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/25 20:26:10 UTC

FYI: Lucene website publishing is stuck; 5.5.2 news items aren't in production yet

I’ve been waiting for about an hour for the Lucene website publishing process to complete, but my browser is just hanging, and nobody on Infra’s hipchat channel are responding to my queries about the problem, so I decided to go ahead and send out the announcement emails without getting the 5.5.2 news items published.

I’ll keep an eye on it.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com

Re: FYI: Lucene website publishing is stuck; 5.5.2 news items aren't in production yet

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tomás, I can see it now too.

--
Steve