Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Niranjan Patel <ni...@altair.com> on 2003/09/05 19:17:24 UTC

Apache on windows XP

Hello Everyone,

I am getting the following error running Apache 1.3 on a windows XP machine.
I was not able to find any message in the error.log Is this a problem only
on windows XP will I be fine on windows 2000. Is there any way I can debug
this issue. Any help is appreciated.

Error:

Apache has encountered a problem and needs to close

szAppName: Apache.exe  szAppVer: 0.0.0.0   szModName: ntdll.dll

szModVer: 5.1.2600.1106  offset: 00006a8d

Thanks

Niranjan

Re: Apache on windows XP

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 13:17, Niranjan Patel wrote:
> I am getting the following error running Apache 1.3 on a windows XP
> machine.

Are you running mod_perl?  If so, how did you install it?  If not, you
need to ask your question on another list.  The list for general apache
user help can be found on the apache.org website.  This list is for
mod_perl users.

- Perrin