Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/05 02:03:58 UTC

[RELEASE] Storm 0.9.0

The Storm team is pleased to announce the release of Storm version 0.9.0.

NOTE: This release is neither a top-level Apache release nor an Apache Incubator release. Storm will now migrate to the Apache release process. Version 0.9.1 will be the first Apache incubator release.

Storm is a distributed, fault-tolerant, and high-performance realtime computation system that provides strong guarantees on the processing of data. Additional information is available at the following URLS:

http://storm-project.net/
https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm

Downloads of binary distributions are listed in the downloads section:

http://storm-project.net/downloads.html

JAR artifacts can be found at clojars.org:

https://clojars.org/storm

The tag for this release can be found on github:

https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/tree/0.9.0

This version is a release candidate in anticipation of a stable 0.9.0 final release. We request that any early adopters provide feedback and bug reports early and often, and provide as much relevant information as possible.

Changes since 0.9.0-rc3
* Fixed a netty client issue where sleep times for reconnection could be negative (thanks brndnmtthws)
* Fixed an issue that would cause storm-netty unit tests to fail

- Taylor

Re: [storm-user] [RELEASE] Storm 0.9.0

Posted by James Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Great News!

Re: [RELEASE] Storm 0.9.0

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Yes, there will be a blog post regarding the 0.9.0 release in the next few days.

In the meantime, please refer to the CHANGELOG [1]

[1] https://github.com/nathanmarz/storm/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Re: [RELEASE] Storm 0.9.0

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.

Re: [RELEASE] Storm 0.9.0