Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andy Kriger <ak...@greaterthanone.com> on 2002/10/29 22:06:03 UTC

multiRef?

I've seen postings on the mailing list archive that you can configure Axis
to inline blocks using:

<globalConfiguration>
	<parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="false"/>
</globalConfiguration>

I'm not using axis as a webservice, I'm using classes autogenerated by
wsdl2java. How can I accomplish the same goal in code? I can't find a
setting in org.apache.axis.client.Call but maybe I'm missing something.

thx
andy kriger

Re: multiRef?

Posted by Daniel Hägg <da...@factum.se>.
Andy Kriger wrote:

>thanks - that worked perfectly.
>is there something simliar for the xsi:type attributes that are also in my
>output? (i tried PROP_SEND_XSI but that didn't do the trick)

Hi!
If I understand things correctly, its the WSDL that specifies if
xsi:type should be sent or not. If you don't want xsi:type to be sent,
change the WSDL (the <soap:body> element).

 /
/ Daniel

RE: multiRef?

Posted by Andy Kriger <ak...@greaterthanone.com>.
thanks - that worked perfectly.
is there something simliar for the xsi:type attributes that are also in my
output? (i tried PROP_SEND_XSI but that didn't do the trick)

         .setOption(org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.PROP_DOMULTIREFS,
                        new Boolean(false));
Jeff

Re: multiRef?

Posted by Jeff Greif <jg...@alumni.princeton.edu>.