Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Adrien Montfort <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/11 15:40:32 UTC

Create Zone with KVM cluster

Hello,

I'm trying to create a Zone with a KVM host and I don't understant what I'm
supposed to do :

I can't start the cloud-agent on the hypervisor host before the zone has
been created :

*Not allowed to connect to the server: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
> Host 10.8.0.2 sent incorrect data center: RBX*

*
*
If I try to create the zone with the agent stopped, the host cannot be added

*Unable to find the server resources at http://XX.XXX*

If I start the agent afterwards, the host is automatically added to the
cluster but no system VM is created. There are no errors in cloudstack
management log.

How am I supposed to do this ?

Thanks a lot,

Adrien