Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mehmet Imga <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/07 18:15:33 UTC

interface and implemantation files under different package

Hi,

If I put interface and implementation classes in different package, CXF doesn't expose all my methods in wsdl file.
did any body has same problem before? do I need to add extra annotations in interface or implementation files?

Thanks,
Mehmet

Re: interface and implemantation files under different package

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
That would be very strange.  I just attempted a quick test here and it
worked fine.   Is there any way you can send a testcase?

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA