Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Deepika Tiwari <de...@kth.se> on 2020/10/21 15:21:02 UTC

PR: Add assertion for RenderingMode.isFill()

Hi,

I'd like to contribute in order to improve the test quality and effectiveness of PDFBox.

During mutation testing, I found that if the body of org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.graphics.state.RenderingMode.isFill()<https://github.com/apache/pdfbox/blob/trunk/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/pdmodel/graphics/state/RenderingMode.java#L91> is replaced with return true; or return false;, no test case fails. To address this issue, I've opened a pull request on GitHub with a new test case for the method isFill()?.

Please consider reviewing the pull request at https://github.com/apache/pdfbox/pull/88.

Thanks,

Deepika??