Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/12/28 21:37:54 UTC

Wishing you Happy New Year 2008 (leaving for a couple of days)

Hi Geronimos,

I'm leaving for a couple of days skiing in the Polish mountains and
I'll be offline till 01/03. Just though I'd wish you Happy New Year
2008 and better Geronimo-OpenEJB integration as well as less bugs and
more features coming into the upcoming Geronimo releases. I wished it
to OpenEJBists, but thought it'd be nice to say it again - if we
happen to fix all the bugs reported before Java EE 6, it'd be superb!
Having OSGi layer in Geronimo could definitely make the year 2008
better.

Have fun!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Wishing you Happy New Year 2008 (leaving for a couple of days)

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Um... Aria na krap?

--jason

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.