Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Al...@bmo.com on 2003/07/25 21:12:07 UTC

validation sequence

Hi there,

I was wondering, does anyone know in which sequence this kind of
validation will happen -

depends="acustomvalidation,mask,bcustomvalidation"

so, will it be alphabetic as in:

acustomvalidation,bcustomvalidation,mask

or

acustomvalidation,mask,bcustomvalidation

or random??

Thanks, Aleksandar.

RE: validation sequence

Posted by Yansheng Lin <ya...@isogis.com>.
On client side, if your javascript is something like:

   return validateA(form) && validateMask(form) && validateB(form)

than the execution sequence will be from left to right.