Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Torsten Förtsch <to...@gmx.net> on 2010/03/15 22:10:05 UTC

Something to read, perhaps

Hi,

driven by Andreas Mock who wanted my "custom_response/content-type" snippet in
the docs and by Tosh Cooey who wanted my "spawning off long running processes"
method to be callable without thinking I did a bit of writing over the
weekend.

Some of you might find it interesting, I hope.

http://foertsch.name/ModPerl-Tricks/

By now there are these topics:

- How to deploy mod_proxy as WWW user agent?
- How to send a custom content type along with a custom response?
- How to have Apache::Test generate SSL certificates?
- How to pass control from an output filter to an ErrorDocument

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net