Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/01 01:13:19 UTC

Re: [iOS] Cordova.plist to config.xml - deprecation

I think having the conversion script makes sense (and you've already
implemented it, thanks Andrew). Supporting both can cause confusion.

So.... what is the consensus if any here.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
The step of having to update the project reference would probably still
been confusing / annoying. I've just enhanced the script so that it
converts the file and also updates your project file.

The upgrade instructions will now be:
1. Drop in new CordovaLib
2. Drop in updated cordova.js
3. Run cordova_plist_to_config_xml .

I think it's pretty reasonable to do a hard break if we provide a script to
do the step for them.

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.