Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/04 13:32:53 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "HintsAndTips" by JohnHEmbretsen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JohnHEmbretsen:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HintsAndTips

  || CertifiedJvmRequired || What does it mean that Derby runs on any certified JVM? || ||
  || UnwindExceptionChain|| How do I get more information when I get a SQLException? || ||
  || LockDebugging || Hints on debugging a locking situation (deadlock or lock timeout) || ||
+ || VersionInfo || How to find out which version of Derby is on your disk or in your CLASSPATH, or which JDBC version your VM supports || ||