Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com> on 2010/02/01 09:53:09 UTC

Re: recipientList + AggregationStrategy

Hi,
I saw you attached a patch to the ticket which will go to Camel 2.3,
is there a plan on when you will start developing 2.3?

Thanks again,
Marco

Posted by mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com>.
Wonderful news! thanks a lot

Camel rocks!

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:12 PM, mcrive <mc...@optasportsdata.com> wrote:

> Hi Claus,
> I saw trunk is for 2.3 now, do you have a plan about when you will check in
> the patch?
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-2429

Yeah I have just committed it now.

> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:
>>
>> After the 2.2 release which is happening soon. I think Hadrian will
>> start to build the 2.2 release early this week.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus