Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Juan Pablo Gardella <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/18 21:03:23 UTC

Error instantiating template on cluster: The specified observer identifier already exists. - Reproduced at Nifi 1.9.2

Hello,

I faced the issue reported at
http://apache-nifi.1125220.n5.nabble.com/Error-instantiating-template-on-cluster-The-specified-observer-identifier-already-exists-td12973.html
at Nifi 1.9.2, see evidence below:

[image: image.png]

As it is an huge template (near 50mb), any glue about where I can check at
code? I would like to provide the patch, I cannot share the template as is.

Thanks,
Juan

Re: Error instantiating template on cluster: The specified observer identifier already exists. - Reproduced at Nifi 1.9.2

Posted by Juan Pablo Gardella <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matt,

The template was created using in a Hortonworks cluster v3.1.0.0-564 (based
on Apache Nifi 1.5.0). I uploaded it to Apache Nifi 1.9.2 and failed. So,
the patch from Nifi 1.2.0 should be there I guess.

Thanks for replying Matt,
Juan

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Juan,