Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by WFC <wf...@kcweb.net> on 2015/09/12 01:45:28 UTC

Can't you stop the UJSER from sending me Junk

These people need a lot of help and

I cannot help them and don't have time.

I like open office and have used it for years.

PLEASE STOP PEOPLE FROM SENDING ME THEIR PROBLEMS

Wilmer F Carter

816-419-8006

wfc@kcweb.net

Re: Can't you stop the UJSER from sending me Junk

Posted by IMELDA <im...@comcast.net>.
Take control of unwanted annoying emails with problems
Appreciate/Mc laughlin

Posted by Wade Smart <wa...@gmail.com>.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 6:45 PM, WFC <wf...@kcweb.net> wrote:

> These people need a lot of help and
>
> I cannot help them and don't have time.
>
> I like open office and have used it for years.
>

> PLEASE STOP PEOPLE FROM SENDING ME THEIR PROBLEMS
>

> Wilmer F Carter
>
> 816-419-8006
>
> wfc@kcweb.net

You are on a public list.
Either ignore all emails that you do not send or unsubscribe.
Those are your only options.