Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Emma Sesmero <em...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/29 11:43:57 UTC

build james beta 4 from source

Hi all,

I am following these steps to build the James beta 4 from the source code:

svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/tags/james-server-3.0-beta4/
cd james-server-3.0-beta4
mvn clean install

But I cannot find the zip with James Server in the container-spring/target
folder or any other place. Do I need to do anything else to build the zip
package from the source?

Thank you in advance.
Emma

Re: build james beta 4 from source