Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Dhiraj Gupta <dh...@nic.in> on 2012/04/04 09:44:01 UTC

Tally Integration

Hi I want to integrate ofbiz with tally. Can do you have any suggestion about it .Tally is accounting software used in India in wast manner.

ThanksDhiraj Gupta9990220686

Re: Tally Integration

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Dhiraj. Tally is not web based software. Its a desktop software.  So you cannot integrate it. What you can do it you can export excel or whatever files Tally accepts and import it to Tallly.

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta.

Re: Tally Integration

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
from tally sight
Is Tally is web-enabled?
   	No. However, you may use Synchronisation feature and access Tally.
this might be like the Intuit bridge that was used in Ofbiz a few years back

Dhiraj Gupta sent the following on 4/4/2012 12:44 AM:

Re: Tally Integration

Posted by "dhiraj.g" <dh...@nic.in>.
Hi  Vishal

Thanks