Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Navid Langaroudi <na...@unrealmarketing.com> on 2003/04/15 03:08:08 UTC

return page url is modified

Hi,
I am trying to read this site: http://www.shoemall.com/ using httpClient.
But in the page's source code, all urls are changed to some strange long string. I guess this is because of cookie setting or things like that. How can I prevent it?

Navid

Re: return page url is modified

Posted by Adrian Sutton <ad...@intencha.com>.
Hi Navid,
HttpClient definitely isn't changing the URLs (it doesn't process the
response body at all) so there's something else going on here.  I
suggest you first try the suggestions at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html
(particularly the suggestion for using logging and for trying telnet)
then if you still have trouble please send through the wire trace log
and an example of what you get compared to what you expect so we can
analyze it.

Regards,

Adrian Sutton.