Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Gerdes, Mike" <Mi...@airbus.com> on 2006/05/04 10:19:06 UTC

soap binding example

hi,

is there a problem with the current soap-binding example in the incubator or did I got something wrong? The error happens also to a friend, so it seems to have nothing to do with my system. (btw, I haven't done any modifications to the example and followed the steps in the readme)

When I use the new servicemix.xml in the conf directory it is working perfectly. So I guess the servicemix.xml file just needs to be updated in the incubator, as there are now a few more options in it.

This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

Re: soap binding example

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I have recently fixed the configuration files (but there were problems
for a few days).
Just grab the content of the conf directory at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/servicemix/trunk/servicemix-assembly/src/main/release/conf/
or download the latest snapshot (not sure if it is uptodate yet).
Sorry about that,

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet