Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Saurabh Kumar Singh <sk...@adobe.com> on 2012/10/04 14:16:13 UTC

Cordova 2.1 + iOS + XCode 4.5

I am using PhoneGap 2.1 in our application.
But during command line compilation I keep getting following error

AppDelegate.m:83:14: error: no visible @interface for 'CDVViewController' declares the selector 'supportsOrientation:'

Can someone please advice me if I am missing anything ?

Thanks & Regards,
Saurabh

Re: Cordova 2.1 + iOS + XCode 4.5

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
I would double-check that your app's CordovaLib's sub-project is indeed
2.1.

- (BOOL)supportsOrientation:(UIInterfaceOrientation)orientation;

is listed new in 2.1, and is listed in CDVViewController.h