Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Tim Moore <tm...@blackboard.com> on 2002/03/06 21:51:03 UTC

JSR-14 (WAS: [OT] thoughts on Java pre processor)

This is tangential to the point of the thread, but there is an early
access prototype for a JSR-14 compatible compiler.

http://developer.java.sun.com/developer/earlyAccess/adding_generics/

I think there's still some promise that this will be added in JDK 1.5
(slated for mid-2003).
Phone 202-463-4860 ext. 258 / Fax 202-463-4863