Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Vladimir Kroz <vl...@sentry-com.co.il> on 2000/12/08 09:06:03 UTC

JNI and servlets

Hi all!

Does anybody knows how to call JNI methods from servlet application?

The JNI methods, which I've succesfully used in general Java application,
don't want to work inside servlet. I've added into %classpath% path to JNI
class, path to DLL - into system path, however it seems doesn't work
I'm using JDK 1.3, Tomcat 3.12 under Windows 2000 server.

Help please!

Re: JNI and servlets

Posted by ralhan <ra...@cysphere.com>.
what is thr error
ralhan

Re: JNI and servlets

Posted by Danno Ferrin <sh...@earthlink.net>.
When you run the server, set they system proeprty java.library.path like
you would a class path or a system path and make sure the DLL is in that
path.  This will involve changing the tomcat.bat file by putting
something like -Djava.library.path=q:/path/to/directory;x:/another/path/

RE: JNI and servlets

Posted by Gary Karasiuk <gk...@home.com>.