Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ivan Rancati <iv...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/04 14:41:35 UTC

Possible typo in "Best practices"

Good afternoon,

in the "16.11 Parameterising tests" section
https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html#parameterising_tests

there is an extra closing brace when showing how to use the property that
has been passed on the command line, i.e.
LOOPS=${__P(loops,10))}.
should be, I think:
LOOPS=${__P(loops,10)}.

I'll be happy to enter an issue in Bugzilla if it helps

Thanks and best regards,
Ivan

Re: Possible typo in "Best practices"

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.