Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/06 18:14:14 UTC

Re: Switching trunk build to jdk1.7; will break some tests

What zookeeper folks did was to setup two additional builds:
https://builds.apache.org//view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_jdk7/
https://builds.apache.org//view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7/

The first one above is based on Oracle jdk and the second is based on
openjdk.

We can consider setting up similar build structure.

Cheers