Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tnk <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/07 15:36:19 UTC

camel-quartz 2.6.0 and multiple bundles

Hi,

 I have two bundles (in servicemix) using camel quartz.
The first one has route trigerred by quartz
from("quartz://MyTimer...).to(uri....).
And the second bundle has route, which uses
org.apache.camel.routepolicy.quartz.CronScheduledRoutePolicy with
routeStartTime and routeStop time.

I noticed, that sometimes route in a second bundle is not stopped/started at
defined times, no quartz events are fired. And it happens when first bundle
is uninstalled.

In logs I see, that after the first bundle was uninstalled, camel quartz
component stopped:

2011-07-07 14:33:05,266 | INFO  | Timer-2          | QuartzComponent
| component.quartz.QuartzComponent | 221 - camel-quartz - 2.6.0.fuse-00-00 |
There are no more
 jobs registered, so shutting down Quartz scheduler: DefaultQuartzScheduler
2011-07-07 14:33:05,268 | INFO  | Timer-2          | QuartzScheduler
| org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler  | 179 -
org.apache.servicemix.bundles.quartz - 1.8.3.2 | Sc
heduler DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED shutting down.

Am I missing something, or it is not possible to use quartz schedullers in
multiple bundles?

Re: camel-quartz 2.6.0 and multiple bundles

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah we should have fixed/improved that in Camel 2.7 onwards. If you
check the release notes there is some tidbits about this
http://camel.apache.org/camel-270-release.html

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:36 PM, tnk <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I have two bundles (in servicemix) using camel quartz.
> The first one has route trigerred by quartz
> from("quartz://MyTimer...).to(uri....).
> And the second bundle has route, which uses
> org.apache.camel.routepolicy.quartz.CronScheduledRoutePolicy with
> routeStartTime and routeStop time.
>
> I noticed, that sometimes route in a second bundle is not stopped/started at
> defined times, no quartz events are fired. And it happens when first bundle
> is uninstalled.
>
> In logs I see, that after the first bundle was uninstalled, camel quartz
> component stopped:
>
> 2011-07-07 14:33:05,266 | INFO  | Timer-2          | QuartzComponent
> | component.quartz.QuartzComponent | 221 - camel-quartz - 2.6.0.fuse-00-00 |
> There are no more
>  jobs registered, so shutting down Quartz scheduler: DefaultQuartzScheduler
> 2011-07-07 14:33:05,268 | INFO  | Timer-2          | QuartzScheduler
> | org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler  | 179 -
> org.apache.servicemix.bundles.quartz - 1.8.3.2 | Sc
> heduler DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED shutting down.
>
> Am I missing something, or it is not possible to use quartz schedullers in
> multiple bundles?

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com