Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2010/12/30 07:35:06 UTC

please tidy ReportingSchedule: Isis, ALOIS, Gora

If the three projects Isis, ALOIS, Gora
think that they have settled in to the Incubator
and now don't need the extra attention of monthly reporting,
then please remove your project from the "Monthly"
section of http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule

-David

Re: please tidy ReportingSchedule: Isis, ALOIS, Gora

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Took care of it for Gora!

On Dec 30, 2010, at 9:16 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:

> ALOIS has done well the first months. Next report is due in March.
>
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 7:35 AM, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
>> If the three projects Isis, ALOIS, Gora
>> think that they have settled in to the Incubator
>> and now don't need the extra attention of monthly reporting,
>> then please remove your project from the "Monthly"
>> section of http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
>>
>> -David

> http://www.grobmeier.de

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: please tidy ReportingSchedule: Isis, ALOIS, Gora

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Took care of it for Gora!

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: please tidy ReportingSchedule: Isis, ALOIS, Gora

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike :) I am doing good now, and yeah I am settled in NL with
my friend Robert Van Poelgeest :D he is hosting me in his apartment I
am working from home here, but next week I am going to my company's
office in BE to start the real business trip, this week is done as a
favor from my manager :D.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for that I should have done it before getting caught by someone
making a comment on us. Which is the time to apologize to you all not
being online/active last week cause I was preparing travelling to NL
and BE also I was sick when I get to here, by here I mean NL.

Thanks Dan for saving our asses :).

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've removed Isis from the monthly reporting.  Our next report is now due in
> March.
>
> Dan
>

> On 30/12/2010 06:35, David Crossley wrote:
>>
>> If the three projects Isis, ALOIS, Gora
>> think that they have settled in to the Incubator
>> and now don't need the extra attention of monthly reporting,
>> then please remove your project from the "Monthly"
>> section of http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ReportingSchedule
>>
>> -David

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: please tidy ReportingSchedule: Isis, ALOIS, Gora

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.