Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by snowch <sn...@coralms.com> on 2009/01/21 21:54:26 UTC

newbie question: using a cxf client

Hi Forum,

I have a cxf 2.1.3 web service client working (see below).  I would like to
make this into a servicemix component.  I can't see anything in the
servicemix bc about using jaxws:handlers, have I missed something in the
documentation?

Many thanks in advance...

	<bean id="handler" class="demo.hw.client.ChangeNamespaceHandler"/>

   	<jaxws:client id="client"
	    serviceClass="enquiry.EnquiryServiceSoap"
	    serviceName="s:EnquiryService"
	    endpointName="s:EnquiryServiceSoap"
	    xmlns:s="urn:enquiry"

wsdlLocation="wsdl/HPIEnquiryClient_WSDL_20080513_035007/HPCEnquiryService.wsdl"
	    address="http://www.q.hpi.co.uk/tradeservice/servlet/messagerouter">
		<jaxws:handlers>
			<ref bean="handler"/>
		</jaxws:handlers>
	</jaxws:client>

Re: newbie question: using a cxf client

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can put your handler configuration into a file (let's say
handler.xml) and put this file to busCfg attribute to cxf bc provider .

Freeman